Interlegal has consulted a foreign trader upon the issues of agricultural product export from Ukraine on CPT-CPT terms
13 марта 2017 г.: ru 1 11 декабря 2018 г.: en 120 декабря 2018 г.: en 1 всего: 4 01.08.16
Interlegal experts have consulted a foreign trader upon special aspects of agricultural products supply from Ukraine on CPT-CPT terms with the involvement of the foreign company in between and upon basic risks concerning possible arrest/detention of the goods by law enforcement/state control authorities.
Consultations touched, in particular, the following issues:
- security of commercial activity performed by the Buyer – non-resident company in the territory of Ukraine;
- development of the export supply scheme on CPT-CPT terms through the Ukrainian ports;
- execution of the contractual relationships, commodity-transport and supporting documentation for the goods;
- FCR application in the export trade schemes;
- special aspects of goods’ customs clearance and taxation when using the applied terms.
Special attention was drawn to risks concerning possible arrest/detention of the goods by law enforcement/state control authorities in Ukraine as well as recommendations upon their minimization.