Since 2004, we offer our Clients a full range of legal and consulting services in the yacht industry.
Our scope of services covers any demands – both of the new-coming yachting amateur and professional yachtsman.
Yacht registration and insurance. What we do for you:
- Help you to choose type and model of the yacht; consult you upon the choice of the new or second-hand yacht;
- Conduct yacht survey before purchase;
- Organize yacht construction or repair;
- Support a turnkey transaction, confidentially and quickly, including drafting sales agreements and registration of a company for yacht title ownership;
- Register yacht under any flag in any foreign jurisdiction;
- Consult upon the following issues:
- European VAT.
- customs clearance;
- temporary import
- Issue an insurance policy with a reliable European insurance company without the need to travel abroad (Hull & Machinery, Third-party liability);
- Draft the contract with yacht drew;
- Assist in yacht staffing and transfer to the berthing place;
- Teach yachting at the La Rochelle school, followed by issuing qualification documents;
- Organize a charter company for yacht fleet management, grant commercial status for yacht, consult upon all the matters of chartering activity;
- Control over annual maintenance of yacht and company (renewal, annuity, POA, insurance)
Interlegal lawyers are active members of special International Yachting Associations.
Please read our articles about yachting practice. We have them written for many years – probably you will find below answers to the issues of concern for you. Otherwise, you may contact our experts for assistance in your business.
Black Sea practice newsletter, October-December 201623.01.17
Interlegal offers you an overview of the hot news from practice, with most useful information for the reporting period.more
Interlegal offers you an overview of the hot news and publications, with most useful information for the reporting period.more