Since 2004, we offer our Clients a full range of legal and consulting services in the yacht industry.
Our scope of services covers any demands – both of the new-coming yachting amateur and professional yachtsman.
Yacht registration and insurance. What we do for you:
- Help you to choose type and model of the yacht; consult you upon choice of the new or second-hand yacht;
- Conduct yacht survey before purchase;
- Organize yacht construction or repair;
- Support a turnkey transaction, confidentially and quickly, including drafting sales agreements and registration of a company for yacht title ownership;
- Register yacht under any flag in any foreign jurisdiction;
- Consult upon the following issues:
- European VAT.
- customs clearance;
- temporary import
- Issue an insurance policy with a reliable European insurance company without the need to travel abroad (Hull & Machinery, Third-party liability);
- Draft the contract with yacht drew;
- Assist in yacht staffing and transfer to the berthing place;
- Teach yachting at the La Rochelle school, followed by issuing qualification documents;
- Organize a charter company for yacht fleet management, grant commercial status for yacht, consult upon all the matters of chartering activity;
- Control over annual maintenance of yacht and company (renewal, annuity, POA, insurance)
Interlegal lawyers are active members of special International Yachting Associations.
Please read our articles about yachting practice. We have written them for many years – probably you will find below answers to the issues of concern for you. Otherwise, you may contact our experts for assistance in your business.
A new report of Paris MOU for 2022 was published on June 14, 2023. On July 1, 2023, it entered into force.
Montenegro is one of the most popular yachting venues, with lots of advantages such as: marvelous landscapes, comfort climate, safe navigation in the Adriatic Sea.
When preparing to sell a yacht, it is important to protect your own interests at each stage of the sale
Insurance is one of the ways aimed to reduce significantly or to eliminate completely losses associated with maritime risks. What should you pay attention to? Let us discuss this and many other issues in detail, based on Interlegal experience and practice.
Several novelties have been adopted in Greece in terms of taxation and insurance of pleasure yachts, which should be taken into consideration before vessel call, so we will dwell on them in more detail.
There is nothing more beautiful than a voyage on board of your own yacht with your family and friends. This is a lot of emotions, vivid impressions, a wonderful change of scenery, and an opportunity to see new places. However, only high officers in large companies can afford such a luxury. What could be resolution of this problem?
On July 1, 2022, a report for 2021 was published on the official website of the Paris Memorandum, which shows the rating of states and their flags based on the level of compliance with international maritime safety standards.
Interlegal offers you an overview of the hot news from practice, with most useful information for the reporting period.
Interlegal offers you an overview of the hot news and publications, with most useful information for the reporting period.
Ваш запит на реєстрацію успішно відправлений!
Найближчим часом наш менеджер звяжется з Вами.