Maritime Day: SEA OF GRAIN 2023
We are waiting for you at the conference Maritime day: Sea of Grain, to be held on June 23, 2023, in the center of Odesa.
Presentations by experts, business communicating networking that unites grain & trade business interests – all at one place.
For a long period, it is the first large-scale conference that is worth attending – in the most beautiful city worldwide! That’s a unique chance to have a good weekend: in a friendly atmosphere with much profit!
We will speak about shipping & grain business, discuss how we overcame obstacles for the previous year, forecast our further plans, highlight our own victories, and share success we gained in Black Sea Region.
Two sections and well-known Shipping Dinner, as well as a surprise from our partners (it’s a secret) – that’s what will be held for everyone!
DATE: June 23, 2023
REGISTRATION STARTS: 1:30 p.m.
VENUE: Premier Hotel Odesa
- Grain export in Black Sea: new realities
- What is the opinion of global logistic companies?
- Are specific investments in logistic business relevant right now?
- Why can Odesa Region gain a reputation of logistic Mecca?
- Strategies for 2023: what to choose?
Including actual case studies!
- Vaskov Yurii, Ministry for Communities, Territories and Infrastructure Development of Ukraine, Deputy Minister
- Gorbachov Mykola, Ukrainian Grain Association, President
- Koloianov Roman, Maersk Ukraine, CEO
- Dochtsis Dimitrios, Consulate General of Greece in Odesa, Consul General
- Grygoryshyn Roman, Odesa Region State Administration, Deputy Head
- Barinov Dmytro, USPA, Deputy Head upon cooperation with state authorities
Force majeure, cargo loss, supply quality that happens,but it can be foreseen. It needs just a comprehensive legal approach and...
Black and Caspian Freight Forum 2023: corridors, cargos, infrastructure is an in-person networking platform for the exper...
- Maritime Day: SEA OF GRAIN 20232023.05.11
We are waiting for you at the conference Maritime day: Sea of Grain, to be held on June 23, 2023, in the center of Odesa.  ...
- Panel discussion: GENERAL AVERAGE2023.04.27
One of the most complex accidents in the maritime business is common. Dear friends, We are announcing a webinar on gene...
Dear friends, We are glad to announce Business Forum: Taxes. Banks. Relocation. Marshall Plan. This year we have planned the larger e...
We teach English Law in the language you understand! Dear friends, we are announcing the beginning of our annual English Law...
Interlegal with the Black Sea Institute of maritime and trade law invites shipping & trade professionals to join Online Shipping &...
The Interlegal team together with the Black Sea Institute invite you to an interactive discussion "Lien on cargo and security for p...
- Training course: ENGLISH CONTRACT LAW2022.08.18
On September 28-29, Interlegal jointly with Black Sea Institute of Maritime and Commercial Law hereby invite you to participate in our t...
- BLACK AND CASPIAN FREIGHT RORUM 20222022.08.04
Black and Caspian Freight Forum 2022: corridors, cargos, infrastructure is an in-person networking platform for the experts from th...