Shipping and Trade Day 2023
Interlegal jointly with Black Sea Institute of Maritime and Trade Law will hold a traditional online conference Shipping and Trade Day on December 07, 2023.
Last year we gathered over 200 delegates worldwide and received lots of feedback.
This year we will deal with the most vital issues of the present day. New speakers, new themes, new questions to discuss – and only one remains unchanged.
Discussion at the Shipping and Trade Day will touch the most vital theme: grain logistics in 2023.
Date: December, 7
Time: 12:00 (Kyiv time)
Format: online (ZOOM)
It will concern obstacles of the Ukrainian grain export, results of Grain Corridor operation, legal effects of global shifts in maritime logistic market, challenges and opportunities for shippers and traders and, certainly, prospects and strategies for development under various circumstances.
- Arthur Nitsevych, Partner at Interlegal
- Alexey Remeslo, Partner at Interlegal
- Gorbachov Mykola, President of the Ukrainian Grain Association
- Karyna Gorovaya, Associated partner at Interlegal
- Pavel Svertilov, CEO in Svertilov Marine Consulting
- Gennadiy Ivanov, General manager at BPG Shipping
Themes for discussion:
- Overview of grain export and logistics
- Blockade of vessels in the Black Sea (blocked ports, total loss disputes)
- Frequently asked questions by principals
- Black Sea freight market: results 2023
To have a chance for online listening worldwide leaders in shipping and international trade, please log in.
- KAZAKHSTAN TRANSPORT LOGISTICS FORUM2024.02.12
International conference and exhibition KAZAKHSTAN TRANSPORT LOGISTICS FORUM: TRANSIT POTENTIAL AND INFRASTRUCTURE is a key event in the...
- Shipping and Trade Day 20232023.11.21
Interlegal jointly with Black Sea Institute of Maritime and Trade Law will hold a traditional online conference Shipping and Trade Day...
Force majeure, cargo loss, supply quality that happens,but it can be foreseen. It needs just a comprehensive legal approach and...
Black and Caspian Freight Forum 2023: corridors, cargos, infrastructure is an in-person networking platform for the exper...
- Maritime Day: SEA OF GRAIN 20232023.05.11
We are waiting for you at the conference Maritime day: Sea of Grain, to be held on June 23, 2023, in the center of Odesa.  ...
- Panel discussion: GENERAL AVERAGE2023.04.27
One of the most complex accidents in the maritime business is common. Dear friends, We are announcing a webinar on gene...
Dear friends, We are glad to announce Business Forum: Taxes. Banks. Relocation. Marshall Plan. This year we have planned the larger e...
We teach English Law in the language you understand! Dear friends, we are announcing the beginning of our annual English Law...
Interlegal with the Black Sea Institute of maritime and trade law invites shipping & trade professionals to join Online Shipping &...
The Interlegal team together with the Black Sea Institute invite you to an interactive discussion "Lien on cargo and security for p...