Arthur Nitsevych, the managing partner of International Law Offices, was recognized by the Best Lawyers in Ukraine
Basing on the independent survey which was conducted by the top attorneys, Arthur Nitsevych, the managing partner of International Law offices, was included to the third edition of the Best Lawyers in Ukraine.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected survey in the legal profession. Best Lawyers listings are now published in almost 70 countries around the world and has long ago received international recognition. Because no fee or purchase is required, being listed in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. p>
Dear Arthur Nitsevych,
I would like to congratulate you on having been selected by your peers for inclusion in the third edition of Best Lawyers in Ukraine in the practice area of Corporate. The third edition is currently available on BestLawyers.com.
Selection to Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey comprising more than three million confidential evaluations by top attorneys. Because no fee or purchase is required, being listed in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Online, your legal practice area and contact information will be visible to all subscribers of BestLawyers.com. In addition, the 22,000 attorneys and 2,900 law firms that have linked their web pages to our website will be visible to all visitors to BestLawyers.com and dozens of other websites around the world. As a result, in the past year BestLawyers.com received more than 85 million hits and more than 29 million page views.
Again, congratulations on being selected by your peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers.
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more