Communique Seminar Hamburg
In Hamburg the training seminar for forwarders and insurance companies took place.
Ivan Movlyak, the associated partner of the International Law Offices Interlegal has made a lecture at the training seminar Transport, Forwarding and Insurance in Russia, Belarus, Latvia and Ukraine which took place on the 31st of October 2012 in Hamburg.
The topic of lecture was: ‘Recourse against carriers, freight forwarders and insurers (or how to recover debts in Ukraine)’.
Over 50 companies took part in the seminar. The training course audience included law offices, forwarders and insurance companies from Germany working with clients and counter agents from CIS and Baltic Countries.
Ivan Movlyak of Interlegal was the only reporter and representative from Ukraine at this training event.
The participants included the following companies: Segelken & Suchopar, ZASS International GmbH RSW Beratung, Marine Legal Bureau, MELES INSURANCE A/S, Dabelstein & Passehl Rechtsanwälte, INTERLEGAL (International Law Offices), Bach Langheid Dallmayr Rechtsanwälte, Remedy Law firm, Zeller Associates Management Services GmbH Aon Deutschland GmbH KIRCHHOF RECHTSANWÄLTE.
News prepared by
Interlegal press center
07 November 2012
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more