Dispute in Georgia with evidence collection in Ukraine
Interlegal defends the Shipowner’s interests at the Georgian local court, due to the dispute with crew member’s relatives. But with regards to all the case nuances and peculiarities, basic evidence was located in Ukraine.
Interlegal experts performed in a short time attorney’s research which included complex collection of evidence on the merits and obtaining all the necessary documents, including documents with restricted access.
Despite a short term, prompt cooperation and coordinated teamwork of Interlegal Georgian and Ukrainian offices facilitated submitting to the court the documents certifying and strengthening the Shipowner’s position, to the court within the terms prescribed by the Georgian law.
- Interlegal Ukrainian and Turkish offices jointly defended the Bulgarian company rights2020.02.04
The Client – large Bulgarian company in top-100 Bulgarian companies engaged in supply, manufacturing, storage and wholesale trade, applied t...show more
- How to bring out of the shadow economy and to abandon offshore companies?2020.02.04
The Client – manager of a large trade company applied to Interlegal for changing asset ownership structure. Previously, in order to facil...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled the dispute concerning the Terminal unlawful rejection to hand over the cargo2020.01.31
The large Ukrainian trade filed a request to Interlegal on legal assistance due to the Terminal unlawful rejection to hand over the cargo....show more
- Interlegal won GAFTA arbitration amounting to $ 300,000 in favour of Ukrainian agrarian trader2020.01.29
Interlegal won GAFTA arbitration upon the dispute concerning the Buyer’s full non-payment for whet bran, FOB delivery from Nikolayev to Izmi...show more
- Interlegal lawyers supported yacht Sale & Purchase in the amount exceeding 1 million USD2020.01.16
Interlegal yachting lawyers succeeded in legal support of 35 meter long motor yacht Sale & Purchase. In the framework of project, they d...show more
- Interlegal lawyers recognized the German court decision at Darnitskiy District Court in Kiev2020.01.15
A foreign transport company filed a request to Interlegal on recognition of the German court decision in their favour. The Debtor – Ukrai...show more
- Interlegal Ukrainian and Romanian offices completed successfully the2019.12.18
Previously, the Client – leading insurance company specialized in risk insurance during cargo transportation applied to Interlegal for damag...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon income taxation2019.12.17
The client applied to Interlegal upon explaining procedure of taxation on income received by non-resident under the Agreement on arranging t...show more
- Interlegal, jointly with Georgian office, drafted legal opinion upon lawfulness of customs office actions2019.11.29
The Client, Georgian freight forwarder, applied to Interlegal upon analyzing lawfulness of customs office and customs warehouse actions aime...show more
- Interlegal lawyers drafted for the Client agreement on yacht charter management2019.11.28
A client filed a request to Interlegal upon documentation required for yacht chartering. The Client planned to conclude agreement on yacht c...show more