Interlegal consulted a large international trader of agricultural products on the issues of creation of freight forwarding service
The client applied to Interlegal with the request to develop the set of necessary documents and the scheme of performance of forwarding services accompanying the movement of export cargo from Ukraine.
Apart from the general issues of legislative regulation of freight forwarding activities in Ukraine, the client was interested in the issues of forwarder\'s liability, the scope of forwarder’s functions in the course of shipment of cargo on CPT, FOB, CFR terms, as well as the circulation of documents which accompany the cargo movement, grounds and conditions of issuance of FCR.
Considering the specifics of the client’s business activity, the lawyers of Interlegal Karyna Gorovaya and Ekaterina Gadetskaya under the general supervision of the associated partner Natalya Myroshnychenko developed the agreement on freight forwarding services, the scheme of documents circulation and the allocation of responsibilities of freight forwarder in the course of shipment of cargo under different terms (CPT, FOB, CFR), as well as the legal opinion in respect of the issues of legal regulation of freight forwarder’s activities in Ukraine.
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more