Master classes in ONMA
The students of legal departments lack for practical knowledge. That is why the attorneys from International Law Offices organize the optional classes for the students and propose to the best students to obtain practical skills in one of the leading law firms in maritime sector.
The programme lasts for a year and has become quite popular among the students and lecturers of the Academy.
The main issue of the optional classes is practice of maritime business. The moderators of International Law Offices arranged and held a series of master-classes, namely:
- Forwarder’s Liability
- How to Reduce Risks of the Parties to Transport Process
- International Arbitration
- Laytime and Demurrage etc.
The master-classes are held under the support and active assistance of the Maritime Law and Management Department of Odessa National Maritime Academy.
Moderators of the master-classes are Senior Lawyers of International Law Offices: Natalia Myroshnychenko and Artem Skorobogatov.
The themes of the master-classes are quite specific and peculiar; however, the problems being faced by the transport companies are quite complicated. The future lawyers of maritime companies are to realize the issues they may come across in practice when they graduate from the Academy.
The optional classes become more and more popular. The first semester of 2010 has been already arranged. The programme is extended and the students will see interesting and very useful series of master-classes.
We are very grateful to Odessa National Maritime Academy and to the Dean of the Maritime Law and Management Department for the assistance in organization.
See you next academic year!
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support of yacht sale & purchase at 1.5 million EUR2020.10.29
Interlegal regular client filed a request for legal support of yacht (30 meters long) sale & purchase amounting to 1.5 million EUR. I...show more
- Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia2020.10.30
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled discrepancies under the sunflower oil supply contract2020.10.28
The Client – Chinese company – applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon performance of the contract on Ukrainian sunflower oil supply. Th...show more
- Copyright on computer software in Bulgaria2020.10.19
Interlegal regular client (Bulgarian shipping company) has developed its own computer software for debugging the company management processe...show more
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more