Property Group Ltd
The Bulgarian company Property Group Ltd, participating in sale of residential and commercial real estate in Bulgaria, became the partner of the International Law Offices. The representatives of the companies met on the exhibition Europe Real Estate 2007 and agreed about cooperation in offering information and consulting services for citizens of Ukraine interested in purchase of real estate in Bulgaria.
At present the interest for purchasing property abroad is significantly increasing in Ukraine. After the example of Bulgaria our specialists are always glad to help you to know more about construction companies, real estate objects and conditions of their acquisition.
The Bulgarian company Property Group Ltd is a stable player of Bulgarian real estate market. It takes an active part in sale and subsequent service of products for its clients, wishing to get the real estate in Bulgaria. Property Group Ltd cooperates with the leading construction companies with the activity on the Black sea coast and in mounting skiing resorts.
The International Law Offices is the information partner of the company Property Group Ltd on the territory of Ukraine, particularly in Odessa region, and offers the citizens of Ukraine help regarding information services in purchasing of attractive business real estate and land lots. Property Group Ltd will help you to organize surveys of real estate objects, visa support and will ensure after-sales service.
At will of clients our partners in Bulgaria are ready to help in obtaining mortgage credits for foreign citizens in Bulgarian banks. In case of submitting documents for residence permit and citizenship the assistance can be rendered as well (http://www.propertygroup-bg.com
The International Law Offices will help you to get answer to any legal issue of concern to you. We will be glad to help you in purchasing real estate in Bulgaria.
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more