Shareholder Agreement for new business setup
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner.
Main task for Interlegal team was to create a corporate structure and to regulate relations with partners.
Despite all changes in cooperation with non-residents, foreign holding companies and shareholder agreements under English law are still used for business projects.
Today, holding scheme construction should take into account the recent changes in Ukrainian tax legislation due to adoption of Law No. 466 as for expanding the concept of withholding tax.
Cyprus is the most optimal variant for such purposes.
Such jurisdiction combines the convenience of company service and ability to use the principles of English law in shareholder agreement concluded at the company level.
To protect the Client’s interests, Interlegal team drafted the Shareholder Agreement, fixing the issues of profit distribution, options for deadlock settlement, specific conditions of partnership and withdrawal from business.
Apart from text of the agreement itself, Interlegal lawyers also analyzed the procedure for entering each partner into the Cypriot company and terms/procedure for the project financing.
With regards to longstanding practice and undeniable advantages, the Client launched the project based on Interlegal recommendations.
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support of yacht sale & purchase at 1.5 million EUR2020.10.29
Interlegal regular client filed a request for legal support of yacht (30 meters long) sale & purchase amounting to 1.5 million EUR. I...show more
- Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia2020.10.30
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled discrepancies under the sunflower oil supply contract2020.10.28
The Client – Chinese company – applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon performance of the contract on Ukrainian sunflower oil supply. Th...show more
- Copyright on computer software in Bulgaria2020.10.19
Interlegal regular client (Bulgarian shipping company) has developed its own computer software for debugging the company management processe...show more
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more