Ship arrest in Bulgaria
The Baltic industrial concern applied to Interlegal due to the Shipowner’s rejection to pay debt for ship repair services.
Prompt actions of Interlegal office in Bulgaria resulted in arrest of sistership in Burgas as the claimant’s maritime claim security.
If the Shipowner fails to make due payment, the debtor’s property shall be sold in the framework of enforcement proceedings after the court makes a decision on the merits.
Lawyers Mladen Popov and Alexey Remeslo led the case.
- Interlegal lawyers won LMAA arbitration amounting to 460 thousand USD2020.02.17
A foreign company – ship manager and time charterer applied to Interlegal upon the dispute with vessel owner concerning refund of fleet fina...show more
- Interlegal supported motor yacht Sale & Purchase2020.02.17
Interlegal regular client filed a request for legal support of motor yacht Sale & Purchase (28 meters long, GRT 160). The sold yacht...show more
- Interlegal assisted in vessel re-bareboat chartering2020.02.12
The Client as charterer applied to Interlegal for legal assistance in vessel re-bareboat chartering due to her unlawful withdrawal by the Sh...show more
- Interlegal Ukrainian and Turkish offices jointly defended the Bulgarian company rights2020.02.04
The Client – large Bulgarian company in top-100 Bulgarian companies engaged in supply, manufacturing, storage and wholesale trade, applied t...show more
- How to bring out of the shadow economy and to abandon offshore companies?2020.02.04
The Client – manager of a large trade company applied to Interlegal for changing asset ownership structure. Previously, in order to facil...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled the dispute concerning the Terminal unlawful rejection to hand over the cargo2020.01.31
The large Ukrainian trade filed a request to Interlegal on legal assistance due to the Terminal unlawful rejection to hand over the cargo....show more
- Interlegal won GAFTA arbitration amounting to $ 300,000 in favour of Ukrainian agrarian trader2020.01.29
Interlegal won GAFTA arbitration upon the dispute concerning the Buyer’s full non-payment for whet bran, FOB delivery from Nikolayev to Izmi...show more
- Interlegal lawyers supported yacht Sale & Purchase in the amount exceeding 1 million USD2020.01.16
Interlegal yachting lawyers succeeded in legal support of 35 meter long motor yacht Sale & Purchase. In the framework of project, they d...show more
- Interlegal lawyers recognized the German court decision at Darnitskiy District Court in Kiev2020.01.15
A foreign transport company filed a request to Interlegal on recognition of the German court decision in their favour. The Debtor – Ukrai...show more
- Interlegal Ukrainian and Romanian offices completed successfully the2019.12.18
Previously, the Client – leading insurance company specialized in risk insurance during cargo transportation applied to Interlegal for damag...show more