The second meeting of the Whisky Club members
The second meeting of the Whisky Club members was held in Corvin whisky club on 17 March 2010. The business club was gathered for the second time in Odessa by initiative of the organizer, the law firm International Law Offices.
The club’s members celebrated St Patrick’s Day and tasted the best taps of the Irish whiskey (for your reference, the first meeting was marked with taps of malt whiskey).
There was a presentation regarding the history and industry of the Irish whiskey. Whiskey Club gathers representatives of the business circles, company’s managers in maritime transport and shipping sector, as well as heads of foreign companies having representative offices or subsidiaries in Ukraine. The second meeting showed that representatives of the business circles even without any joint business were eager to attend such informal meetings.
The club’s members tasted 5 taps of the Irish whisky and each portion of the tasted beverage was followed by an interesting story as for history and development of the beverage industry. Members of the club decided to gather on a regular basis to spend the time together. It was decided unanimously that such events enable development of business relationships and contacts. Next meeting of the club is scheduled for April.
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Ship arrest as operating mechanism for debt recovery2020.08.10
The Client – large foreign bunkering company applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Shipowner for bunker supply. Interlegal law...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more