Tailor-made voyage Charter Party for a large charterer
The large metal product exporter and charterer requested Interlegal to draft the tailor-made bilingual voyage Charter Party based on the standard form COAL-OREVOY 2016 with consideration of geographical and climatic peculiarities of the loading port (one of the Baltic Sea ports), cargo peculiarities and charterer’s interests.
In the process of order performance, Interlegal lawyer Ekaterina Gadetskaya, under general supervision of the associated partner Natalya Myroshnychenko, analyzed the existing risks for the charterer in the course of performance of the voyage Charter Party and drafted the relevant provisions of the Charter Party in order to minimize the detected risks. In particular, they reviewed the lien on cargo clause in order to limit the shipowner’s right on cargo lien.
Special attention was drawn to the vessel and crew compliance both with requirements of international conventions and ITF regulations and regulations applicable at the loading port.
As the result, apart from tailor-made bilingual voyage Charter Party, the Client obtained practical recommendations concerning conclusion and performance of the Charter Party, issuing, transferring and presentation of Bills of Lading, practice of applying the clause “1 of 3 Bills of Lading on board” and other questions arisen by the Client.
- Interlegal claims handling: 175,000 EUR2021.04.23
Interlegal claims handling: 175,000 EUR The Client (foreign trader) applied to Interlegal for solving the problem arising from improper p...show more
- Interlegal preserved 2,000,000 USD for their Client2021.04.16
Interlegal preserved 2,000,000 USD for their Client A large Asian company, wishing to buy a large volume of unrefined sunflower oil from...show more
- Interlegal won the initiated case proceedings amounting to 15 million UAH at the appellate instance2021.04.12
The Client, of the ;largest global forwarders, applied to Interlegal for defense of its interests under the dispute on charging fi...show more
- Passenger’s right defense under cancelling flight2021.03.26
Interlegal, at the request of its clients – Ukrainian passengers, conducted claims handling in respect of the air carrier – Ukrainian non-re...show more
- Maritime Salvage legal support2021.03.23
Maritime Salvage legal support Maritime Salvage is a complex legal institution that combines public law and private law (commercial) re...show more
- Interlegal consulted freight forwarder upon tax issues2021.03.18
Interlegal consulted freight forwarder upon tax issues You can endlessly look at three things: the burning fire, the running water and th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support in obtaining a guaranteed deposit despite closed borders2021.03.17
On August 15, 2019, the Latvian Financial and Capital Market Commission made a decision to suspend all financial operations in PNB Banka, AS...show more
- Bulker sale & purchase legal support by Interlegal2021.03.15
Bulker sale & purchase legal support by Interlegal Interlegal ream is still operating in legal support of fleet sale & purchase t...show more
- China Desk in Interlegal: clients’ support service for work in China and cooperation with Chinese companies2021.03.11
Interlegal launched China Desk for clients’ business legal support upon work in China and cooperation with Chinese companies. Interlegal sen...show more
- Ship release in Romania: the power of negotiation, persuasion and law2021.03.11
A shipowner applied to Interlegal due to its vessel detention in Romania at the vessel agent’s request. The Client admitted indebtedness...show more